วันศุกร์ที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Exercises to Improve Your Health, Energy, Digestion, and Your Love of Life!

If the title of this article become aware? I hope so. Most of us do not mind to find new ways to feel better and have more energy. But I'm afraid I will not teach anything that is not what you know already.

Some people talk about the "benefits" of perception, such as the increase in blood flow
Your brain and major organs, improving digestion, reduce stress, increase
Vigilant and to strengthen the immune system. This is one way to look at it.

Anotherway is that since our bodies are meant to move everyday, so it's not that
exercises brings us any “benefits” - this should be our natural state - but it's more
that not exercising actually has negative consequences!

According to an article published in the Health & Fitness sections of the About.com
Site, skipping exercise for two days in a row has bad effects on health.

It makes sense that we're meant to live an active life. Being sedentary was not the
norm for the people in the Western world until a few decades ago.

If you enjoy better health, better digestion, more energy and make love to life, a
Commitment to exercise every day, even if it only go for a 30 --
Minutes.

Personally, I never had a session of exercise - biking, a long walk, walking, yoga,
Weight lifting, running - that's sorry. Even though I have not felt, perhaps, as
do, when I started, I could never thought ofmyself, "Jeez, I shouldn't have gone for
that bike ride" or "That was such a bad idea to take that yoga class!"

***Exercise and Hunger***

When you exercise everyday, you will awaken your “true hunger.” If you've read my
book “The Raw Secrets,” (http://www.therawsecrets.com) you know the importance
of eating when you are truly hungry.

We know for example that hunger is widely recognized as a sign of health. Lack of
appetite is also widely recognized as a sign of illness.

Now many of you have written to ask about this concept really hungry. Some people
say if they only eat when they are really hungry, they can hardly eat anything!
Not even enough to get them.

The key to awaken this lost sense of hunger, is to practice every day.

Walking for Health *** More ***

Personally, I am trying to implement a new habit in my life. Every morning when I wake up
up, I go for a walk. While this is not the onlyI try to get exercise, it is a good way to
Start the day.

Otherwise, what else do I start, either immediately with the work or my e --
Mails. Not a good morning walk thing.With, it gives me time to wake up to breathe,
some fresh air, move around, to meditate (or something similar), and if I want I can
Listening to audio books on my iPod while walking.

There are many benefits for the health walk? Yes, but there are many health benefits
the exercise inGeneral. A 1-hour brisk walk with a few hills on fire about 300
Calories jogging, as much as a 30 minutes.

Walk an exercise can do for most people, and the pleasures of walking are numerous.
Breathing fresh air, take time to new locations, beautiful surroundings, etc. It can be seen
do an exercise that most people can, or start doing.

If one day you have no desire at all to practice, go for a 1-hour hike. They are
feel much better afterwards.

A dog should walk every day orelse it's not going to stay healthy. Is it not the same
for us?

*** *** Rebounding Exercises for Health

Which exercises you can do on a rainy day? Some people like to go jogging in the rain,
the mud and the cold. They are the brave. I can look at it from my
Window. But seriously, this is not my style.

What can you do instead? I can be a great workout (I do inside on a rainy or
if it too cold to go outside). It is recovered, a way to exercise,is complete
and has several health benefits.

I do not want to talk about the benefits of the so-called "cellular exercise." Because of to --
and-down motion of the recovery will obviously move the lymph and the
helps in the detoxification and slowing aging. I'm not sure if this is true, but it sounds
great.

For me, the real benefit is recovered, that there is something that you created in a non -
rainy day. Plus, it can be a great cardiovascular endurance-toning workout if you knowwhat
to do with the trampoline.

So two tips for recovering:

1 - A good rebounder. Not the cheap at Walmart. Get something that will
last and give you a real bound. My rebounder is a NEEDAK that I am on e-bay.

2 - Get a DVD training for rebounder. Most people have no idea what to do in order to
their rebounder. I had for a year and the only thing I did was, with
Jump up and down once in a while, and it was boring. Since then I havehad a great DVD
as many training sessions, one with the 45 minutes long and is ideal for many
Aspects of fitness. You can get it from Urban Rebounding, a company that also sells
Trampoline.

*** *** The Magic of Calisthenics

Everyone should learn a series of body-weight exercises. They are not only
something you can do anywhere) (even when traveling, but they are also great
Gain strength and endurance.

Calisthenics are pushups, pullups,Squats, lunges, and so on, including the
Thousands of variations of each exercise that you can make the results obtained, that
You want to) (strength training or endurance.

In another article I'll give you a routine of body weight exercise you can in practice
everywhere have a great workout no cost.

Multi-tasking *** ***

Finally, I would add that this is cardiovascular exercise or just walking on
wonderful opportunity to grow and learn. You can listen toRecordings (either on a tape or
To get a CD player or iPod), languages, listen to audio books and learn something
useful at the same time.

When I studied German, Spanish and Portuguese, I was with each of
Minutes I could hear the language learning methods, including during training
(but not during sleep!).

Well, I listen to audio books (I have a subscription to Audible - http://
Learning www.audible.com) and about the things that interest me. I hearorder audio books
when I am on my bike when I'm out for a walk, and of course, when I drive. I hear
Music too, and sometimes I just look at the scenery.

Whether you use this exercise time to learn and grow, is up to you. But
Please note that daily exercise in a health requirement - and also a great joy!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น